Weekly Photo Challenge: Juxtaposition

coke vs pepsi

Coke vs. Pepsi

in Old Baneshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal.

See also Juxtaposition II: Tourists and Tanzanians on the ferry to Zanzibar.

For more responses to the Weekly Photo Challenge theme Juxtaposition, click here.

About these ads

25 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Juxtaposition

• humanrightswarrior January 24, 2014 / 1:07 pm

I’m so glad! I had to chuckle when I saw it, too. Who knows if they even sell soda in either shop? Thanks for your comment.

1. jaime perez January 24, 2014 / 6:21 pm

Wow, a beautiful and great photo, perfect for this challenge; excellent Jennifer! (just one problem: similar to yours was to be mine, I´ll have to change my mind!)

• humanrightswarrior January 24, 2014 / 6:27 pm

Oh no! Sorry, Jaime! Looking forward to seeing what you decide. It’s a great challenge this week!

• jaime perez January 24, 2014 / 7:16 pm

Well, now I´ll take my time, I hope you like it. Thanks for the follow!

• humanrightswarrior January 25, 2014 / 10:03 am

I also like the symmetry of the two people in the photo. I think they were carrying the tubs full of dishes and stopped to take a rest. Thanks for your comment!

2. Stefano Scheda January 26, 2014 / 12:26 pm

Good shot, Jennifer. Really fitting the theme :)

Everyone has the right to an opinion and I'd love to hear yours! While comments are very welcome, they will be moderated. My kids read this blog, too!

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s